[Bug bootstrap/51705] [4.7 Regression] FreeBSD uses unsupported C++11 features when __cplusplus == 201103L
sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jan 9 21:34:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51705
--- Comment #35 from Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu> 2012-01-09 21:33:23 UTC ---
On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 08:32:00PM +0000, andreast at gcc dot gnu.org wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51705
>
> --- Comment #34 from Andreas Tobler <andreast at gcc dot gnu.org> 2012-01-09 20:32:00 UTC ---
> Just to double check, shall I leave the backslash in this line?
>
> c_fix_arg = "__attribute__\(\(__noreturn__\)\)";
>
This is the line I tested. Note, Bruce's patch does not
have a mach= field, so the patch should apply to any OS
with a cdefs.h with [[noreturn]]. I'll also defer to
Bruce on whether to keep the escaped ( and ) characters.
> And more important, do we have an ok for a commit of this patch?
That's a good question.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list