[Bug fortran/51779] gcc 4.6.2 build fails on Mac OS X Lion w/Xcode 4.2, with gfortran erorr
zippy at anl dot gov
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jan 9 17:15:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51779
--- Comment #9 from Tim Williams <zippy at anl dot gov> 2012-01-09 17:15:06 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #4)
> I forgot to mention that there exist also unofficial binaries for MacOS at:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries#MacOS
> Thus, that could be an alternative to fixing the MPFR issue.
Thanks, Tobias. I did try out the gfortran 4.6.2 from here, and it does compile
runnable code. Unfortunately, it still does not work with any version of gdb I
have tried on Mac OS X. My end goal in building the whole of gcc 4.6.2 was to
try building a Fortran code and debug it with the latest gdb version (7.3.1).
No luck with this prebuilt gfortran binary either.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list