[Bug libgomp/39217] g++4.3.3 OpenMP (aka omp) for loop hangs
aleaverfay at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jan 9 04:12:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=39217
--- Comment #3 from Andrew Leaver-Fay <aleaverfay at gmail dot com> 2012-01-09 04:12:16 UTC ---
Hi,
I'm working with a large program and I am not sure if there are global
variables that are being read without my knowledge. I knew to look
for global variables, but, not finding any, I didn't know what else I
could do. I was hoping for something along the lines of "oh, pop open
your program in gdb and type X and then when the craziness appears,
you can check the stacks of the miscreant threads" or "start dumping X
messages to the screen at points Y and Z and you should see one thread
fail."
Debugging multithreaded programs is tricky.
Sadly, I never got this program to work with openmp. I've given up.
Thank you for at least getting back to me.
Best,
Andrew
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM, pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org
<gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=39217
>
> Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
>
> What |Removed |Added
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Status|WAITING |RESOLVED
> Resolution| |INVALID
>
> --- Comment #2 from Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> 2012-01-08 21:33:08 UTC ---
> No testcase in over 2 years so closing as invalid.
>
> --
> Configure bugmail: http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
> ------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
> You reported the bug.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list