[Bug target/39423] [4.6/4.7/4.8 Regression] [SH] performance regression: lost mov @(disp,Rn)
rmansfield at qnx dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Aug 10 13:15:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=39423
Ryan Mansfield <rmansfield at qnx dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |rmansfield at qnx dot com
--- Comment #28 from Ryan Mansfield <rmansfield at qnx dot com> 2012-08-10 13:14:33 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #27)
> (In reply to comment #26)
> >
> > I got an ICE in elimination_costs_in_insn, at reload1.c:3654 when applying to
> > the 4.7 branch, but it seems to be resolved on trunk (hoping it's not hidden)
This ICE does happen on trunk (rev190294). I have a testcase for it that I'm
reducing. There was a second ICE introduced by 190259 as well.
/home/ryan/ice2.i:9312:1: error: unrecognizable insn:
}
^
(insn 780 647 781 28 (set (reg:SI 530)
(ashift:SI (reg:SI 147 t)
(const_int 1 [0x1]))) /home/ryan/ice2.i:9270 -1
(nil))
/home/ryan/ice2.i:9312:1: internal compiler error: in extract_insn, at
recog.c:2125
Should I attach the testcases to this PR or open a new PR?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list