[Bug c/53083] gcc bug in moving from the SSE registers back onto the heap.
da_fox at mad dot scientist.com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Apr 25 07:30:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53083
Da Fox <da_fox at mad dot scientist.com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Component|target |c
--- Comment #6 from Da Fox <da_fox at mad dot scientist.com> 2012-04-25 07:30:27 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #5)
> BTW: Can you test if this problem is still present in a newer version of the
> compiler (i.e. 4.6.3 or 4.7.0)?
I've tried to take the source-file in question (miarc.c) and make something
self-contained, but I was unable to make it work due to this being an internal
xorg-file, apparently using and depending on internal headers. If you have any
pointers on how to tackle such a situation to convert it to something
selfcontained I'd be happy to try it out.
The latest available gcc-version for my distribution (gentoo) appears to be
4.6.2, which I will try next.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list