[Bug bootstrap/53054] New: [4.8 Regression] bootstrap failure on x86-64 after rev 186609
izamyatin at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Apr 20 10:18:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53054
Bug #: 53054
Summary: [4.8 Regression] bootstrap failure on x86-64 after rev
186609
Classification: Unclassified
Product: gcc
Version: 4.8.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: bootstrap
AssignedTo: unassigned@gcc.gnu.org
ReportedBy: izamyatin@gmail.com
Target: x86-64
On x86-64 bootstrap fails with
gcc -c -g -fkeep-inline-functions -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-format-attribute
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings
-Wold-style-definition -Wc++-compat -fno-common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.
-I../../gcc -I../../gcc/. -I../../gcc/../include -I../../gcc/../libcpp/include
-I../../gcc/../libdecnumber -I../../gcc/../libdecnumber/bid -I../libdecnumber
../../gcc/tree-vect-loop.c -o tree-vect-loop.o
../../gcc/symtab.c: In function ‘dump_symtab_base’:
../../gcc/symtab.c:381:19: error: ‘struct symtab_node_base’ has no member
na‘force_output’
make[3]: *** [symtab.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/export/users/izamyati/gcc_wrf_check/build_bootstrap/gcc'
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-gcc] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/export/users/izamyati/gcc_wrf_check/build_bootstrap'
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/export/users/izamyati/gcc_wrf_check/build_bootstrap'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Revision 186609 is responsible for this
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list