[Bug other/50900] 'gmake pdf' fails in libiberty

sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Oct 28 23:19:00 GMT 2011


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50900

--- Comment #10 from Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu> 2011-10-28 23:18:46 UTC ---
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:53:26PM +0000, karl at freefriends dot org wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50900
> 
> --- Comment #9 from karl at freefriends dot org 2011-10-28 22:53:26 UTC ---
> I was completely specific.

You wrote "I believe that if you use the latest official version
of the Texinfo for lgpl 2.1, the problem will go away."

AFAICT, texinfo-4.13.tar.gz is the latest official release of
texinfo.

> I am talking about fixing copying-lib.texi. I gave
> a url to the current canonical version for that document.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.texi is not in
the texinfo cvs repository!  So, I don't see how it is 
even a part of the "latest official version".

I'm guessing someone will understand what you meant and 
fix the problem.



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list