[Bug fortran/50753] dshiftl/dshiftr: Rejects valid BOZ, accepts double BOZ
sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Oct 27 15:57:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50753
--- Comment #2 from Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu> 2011-10-27 15:56:35 UTC ---
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 03:49:15PM +0000, kargl at gcc dot gnu.org wrote:
> >
> > "Arguments.
> >
> > I shall be of type integer or a boz-literal-constant.
> > J shall be of type integer or a boz-literal-constant. If both I and J are
> > of type integer, they shall have the same kind type parameter. I and J
> > shall not both be boz-literal-constants.
> > SHIFT shall be of type integer. It shall be nonnegative and less than
> > or equal to BIT SIZE (I) if I is of type integer; otherwise, it shall
> > be less than or equal to BIT SIZE (J)."
> >
On further inspection of SHIFT in gfc_check_dshift, it seems
that gfortran does not do the 'otherwise, ....' portion of
the above.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list