[Bug c/51192] New: h8300 ICE building libgcov.c in int_mode_for_mode
joel at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Nov 17 12:44:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51192
Bug #: 51192
Summary: h8300 ICE building libgcov.c in int_mode_for_mode
Classification: Unclassified
Product: gcc
Version: 4.7.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c
AssignedTo: unassigned@gcc.gnu.org
ReportedBy: joel@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Nov 17 04:24:24 UTC 2011 (revision 181435)
Target: h8300-rtems4.11
Regression since 4.6.2 and on head since
h8300-rtems4.11-gcc (GCC) 4.7.0 20111115 (experimental) [trunk revision 181395]
I expect all h8300 targets should have same issue.
/home2/joel/build/b-h8300-gcc/./gcc/xgcc -B/home2/joel/build/b-h8300-gcc/./gcc/
-nostdinc -B/home2/joel/build/b-h8300-gcc/h8300-rtems4.11/newlib/ -isystem
/home2/joel/build/b-h8300-gcc/h8300-rtems4.11/newlib/targ-include -isystem
/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/newlib/libc/include
-B/users/joel/test-gcc/install-svn/h8300-rtems4.11/bin/
-B/users/joel/test-gcc/install-svn/h8300-rtems4.11/lib/ -isystem
/users/joel/test-gcc/install-svn/h8300-rtems4.11/include -isystem
/users/joel/test-gcc/install-svn/h8300-rtems4.11/sys-include -g -O2 -mh -O2
-I/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/../newlib/libc/sys/rtems/include -g -O2
-DIN_GCC -DCROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition
-isystem ./include -DDF=SF -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc
-fno-stack-protector -Dinhibit_libc -DDF=SF -I. -I. -I../../.././gcc
-I/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc -I/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/.
-I/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/../gcc
-I/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/../include -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_EMUTLS -o
_gcov_indirect_call_profiler.o -MT _gcov_indirect_call_profiler.o -MD -MP -MF
_gcov_indirect_call_profiler.dep -DL_gcov_indirect_call_profiler -c
/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/libgcov.c
/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c: In function
'search_object':
/users/joel/test-gcc/gcc-svn/libgcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c:763:21: internal compiler
error: in int_mode_for_mode, at stor-layout.c:424
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list