[Bug target/48896] avr.o warnings
gjl at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue May 10 12:42:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48896
Georg-Johann Lay <gjl at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
CC| |gjl at gcc dot gnu.org
Resolution| |FIXED
--- Comment #2 from Georg-Johann Lay <gjl at gcc dot gnu.org> 2011-05-10 12:23:47 UTC ---
Closed as of respective patch.
However, I do not see the C++ warnings
"argument 4 of ‘expand_expr’ is invalid in C++ [-Werror=c++-compat]"
even though -Wc++-compat is on:
gcc -c -g -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-format-attribute
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings
-Wold-style-definition -Wc++-compat -fno-common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.
-I../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc -I../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc/.
-I../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc/../include
-I../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc/../libcpp/include
-I/mnt/nfs/home/georg/gnu/build/gcc-4.6-avr/./gmp
-I/mnt/nfs/home/georg/gnu/gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gmp
-I/mnt/nfs/home/georg/gnu/build/gcc-4.6-avr/./mpfr
-I/mnt/nfs/home/georg/gnu/gcc.gnu.org/trunk/mpfr
-I/mnt/nfs/home/georg/gnu/gcc.gnu.org/trunk/mpc/src
-I../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc/../libdecnumber
-I../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc/../libdecnumber/dpd -I../libdecnumber \
../../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/gcc/config/avr/avr.c -o avr.o
The build compiler I use identifies itself as:
Using built-in specs.
Target: i586-suse-linux
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --infodir=/usr/share/info
--mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--enable-languages=c,c++,objc,fortran,obj-c++,java,ada
--enable-checking=release --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.3
--enable-ssp --disable-libssp --with-bugurl=http://bugs.opensuse.org/
--with-pkgversion='SUSE Linux' --disable-libgcj --disable-libmudflap
--with-slibdir=/lib --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit
--enable-libstdcxx-allocator=new --disable-libstdcxx-pch
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --program-suffix=-4.3
--enable-linux-futex --without-system-libunwind --with-cpu=generic
--build=i586-suse-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.3.2 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 141291] (SUSE Linux)
Is there anything broken in that version?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list