[Bug fortran/47878] [4.6 Regression] 187.facerec miscompares
burnus at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Feb 24 11:04:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=47878
Tobias Burnus <burnus at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |burnus at gcc dot gnu.org,
| |jb at gcc dot gnu.org
--- Comment #2 from Tobias Burnus <burnus at gcc dot gnu.org> 2011-02-24 10:55:59 UTC ---
Betwixt r170417 and r170432 there aren't many commits. I only see two which at
a glance could be related:
r170432 | jb | 2011-02-23 07:59:51 +0100 (Wed, 23 Feb 2011) | 1 line
PR 47694 Read from named pipe fails
r170422 | jiez | 2011-02-23 01:25:34 +0100 (Wed, 23 Feb 2011) | 7 lines
PR rtl-optimization/47763
* web.c (web_main): Ignore naked clobber when replacing register.
Unless, it is one of those innocently looking patches ...
The Fortran patch is an I/O patch, which fixed a 4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6 regression for
list-directed, formatted reading from sockets.
(Without access to
http://www.spec.org/cpu2000/CFP2000/187.facerec/docs/187.facerec.html it is
kind of difficult to debug it; when I quickly searched, I also could not find
the source.)
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list