[Bug other/47824] Option to enable all warning (-Wall-real?)
olafvdspek at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Feb 21 09:46:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=47824
Olaf van der Spek <olafvdspek at gmail dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|RESOLVED |UNCONFIRMED
Resolution|DUPLICATE |
--- Comment #6 from Olaf van der Spek <olafvdspek at gmail dot com> 2011-02-21 09:45:21 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #5)
> It is implicitly in the manual as those that are not mentioned as enabled by
> Wall or Wextra.
So "The list in the manual already." is false.
> It would be nice to have a list of options enabled by default
> and another list of options never enabled by default or by other option.
> However, I doubt that any of the current GCC devs will ever bother to create
> such lists, so if you are interested, please send a documentation patch. It is
> a matter of reading about all warning options mentioned in
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/ and creating the lists.
I'll have a look.
However, I still think an option to really enable (almost) all warnings should
be added. I don't agree with the comments in the earlier report.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list