[Bug c++/47808] New: internal compiler error: in tsubst_copy_and_build, at cp/pt.c:13326
schnetter at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Feb 18 18:55:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=47808
Summary: internal compiler error: in tsubst_copy_and_build, at
cp/pt.c:13326
Product: gcc
Version: 4.6.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c++
AssignedTo: unassigned@gcc.gnu.org
ReportedBy: schnetter@gmail.com
Created attachment 23398
--> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=23398
failing source code
I receive an internal compiler error with gcc version (on Mac OS X, the current
gcc46 version from MacPorts)
g++-mp-4.6 (GCC) 4.6.0 20110212 (experimental)
I execute the command
g++-mp-4.6 -fopenmp -Wall -g3 -m128bit-long-double -march=native -std=gnu++0x
-fbounds-check -fstack-protector-all -ftrapv -O0 -fopenmp -Wall -Wshadow
-Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Woverloaded-virtual -c iobasic.ii
and receive the output
/Users/eschnett/EinsteinToolkit-hg/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOBasic/src/iobasic.cc:
In function 'bool CarpetIOBasic::UseScientificNotation(const T&) [with T =
int]':/Users/eschnett/EinsteinToolkit-hg/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:149:118:
instantiated from
here/Users/eschnett/EinsteinToolkit-hg/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOBasic/src/iobasic.cc:703:22:
internal compiler error: in tsubst_copy_and_build, at cp/pt.c:13326Please
submit a full bug report,with preprocessed source if appropriate.See
<http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
I attach the preprocessed source code.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list