[Bug middle-end/50060] intrinsics not folded by the middle-end
paolo.carlini at oracle dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Aug 12 17:08:00 GMT 2011
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50060
Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini at oracle dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |jason at gcc dot gnu.org
--- Comment #3 from Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini at oracle dot com> 2011-08-12 17:00:10 UTC ---
I think we can safely scratch frexp & remquo from the list: I double checked
that the middle-end functions correctly compute the constants.
(It seems more a problem with my C++ test snippets in Comments #1 / #2: I
suppose any definition of such functions isn't viable for constexpr, because
the body has to assign the pointed integer additionally to returning a value...
If Jason could confirm it would be great)
Updated list:
C89:
- fmod
C99:
- lgamma
- llrint
- lrint
- nearbyint
- nextafter
- nexttoward
- rint
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list