[Bug c/42754] New: ICE on building libgcc.c __mulvdi3.
monaka at monami-software dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Jan 15 09:45:00 GMT 2010
I got ICE when building m68k-elf on OSX10.6.2. Sources are got via official git
repository.
I'll attach the preprocessed sources soon.
- - - -
/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/./gcc/xgcc
-B/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/./gcc/
-nostdinc
-B/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/m68k-elf/newlib/
-isystem
/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/m68k-elf/newlib/targ-include
-isystem /Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/newlib/libc/include
-B/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/m68k-elf/libgloss/m68k
-L/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/m68k-elf/libgloss/libnosys
-L/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/libgloss/m68k
-B/pizza/m68k-elf/bin/ -B/pizza/m68k-elf/lib/ -isystem /pizza/m68k-elf/include
-isystem /pizza/m68k-elf/sys-include
-L/Users/monaka/git/sourceforge.jp/pf3gnuchains4x/mpkg-darwin/m68k-elf/build/i386/./ld
-g -O2 -mcpu=51qe -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -g -DIN_LIBGCC2
-D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -Dinhibit_libc -I. -I. -I../../.././gcc
-I../../../../../../../libgcc -I../../../../../../../libgcc/.
-I../../../../../../../libgcc/../gcc -I../../../../../../../libgcc/../include
-DHAVE_CC_TLS -o _mulvdi3.o -MT _mulvdi3.o -MD -MP -MF _mulvdi3.dep -DL_mulvdi3
-c ../../../../../../../libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c \
../../../../../../../libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c: In function Âe__mulvdi3Âf:
../../../../../../../libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c:400:1: internal compiler error:
Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
--
Summary: ICE on building libgcc.c __mulvdi3.
Product: gcc
Version: 4.5.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: blocker
Priority: P3
Component: c
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: monaka at monami-software dot com
GCC host triplet: i386-apple-darwin10.2.0
GCC target triplet: m68k-elf
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=42754
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list