[Bug middle-end/46916] gcc.dg/torture/stackalign/non-local-goto-[1,2].c ICEs compiler due to r167727
dominiq at lps dot ens.fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Dec 14 14:18:00 GMT 2010
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=46916
--- Comment #22 from Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> 2010-12-14 14:17:53 UTC ---
I have found the reason of the unexpected pass when testing tree-prof.exp
alone: -g is not passed to the tests. If I force it I get
=== g++ tests ===
Schedule of variations:
unix/-m32/-g
unix/-m64/-g
Running target unix/-m32/-g
Using /sw64/share/dejagnu/baseboards/unix.exp as board description file for
target.
Using /sw64/share/dejagnu/config/unix.exp as generic interface file for target.
Using /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/config/default.exp as
tool-and-target-specific interface file.
Running /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/tree-prof/tree-prof.exp ...
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/partition1.C compilation, -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/partition2.C compilation, -fprofile-use
=== g++ Summary for unix/-m32/-g ===
# of expected passes 20
# of unexpected failures 2
# of unresolved testcases 2
Running target unix/-m64/-g
Using /sw64/share/dejagnu/baseboards/unix.exp as board description file for
target.
Using /sw64/share/dejagnu/config/unix.exp as generic interface file for target.
Using /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/config/default.exp as
tool-and-target-specific interface file.
Running /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/tree-prof/tree-prof.exp ...
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/partition1.C compilation, -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/partition2.C compilation, -fprofile-use
=== g++ Summary for unix/-m64/-g ===
# of expected passes 20
# of unexpected failures 2
# of unresolved testcases 2
=== g++ Summary ===
# of expected passes 40
# of unexpected failures 4
# of unresolved testcases 4
/opt/gcc/build_w/gcc/testsuite/g++/../../g++ version 4.6.0 20101213
(experimental) [trunk revision 167770p4] (GCC)
make[1]: [check-parallel-g++] Error 1 (ignored)
Is this expected or should I fill another PR?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list