[Bug c++/46904] New: [4.6 Regression] g++.dg/tree-prof/(indir-call-prof.C|inline_mismatch_args.C) fail on powerpc-apple-darwin9
dominiq at lps dot ens.fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Dec 12 13:42:00 GMT 2010
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=46904
Summary: [4.6 Regression]
g++.dg/tree-prof/(indir-call-prof.C|inline_mismatch_ar
gs.C) fail on powerpc-apple-darwin9
Product: gcc
Version: 4.6.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c++
AssignedTo: unassigned@gcc.gnu.org
ReportedBy: dominiq@lps.ens.fr
CC: iains@gcc.gnu.org
Host: powerpc-apple-darwin9
Target: powerpc-apple-darwin9
Build: powerpc-apple-darwin9
On powerpc-apple-darwin9 with both -m32/64, between revisions 167074 and 167096
the following failures appeared (see
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2010-11/msg01969.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2010-11/msg02001.html ):
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -g -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -g -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -O0 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -O0 -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -O1 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -O1 -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -O2 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -O2 -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -O3 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -O3 -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -O3 -g -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -O3 -g
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C compilation, -Os -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C execution, -Os -fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -g -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -g
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -O0 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -O0
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -O1 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -O1
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -O2 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -O2
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -O3 -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -O3
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -O3 -g
-fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -O3 -g
-fprofile-use
FAIL: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C compilation, -Os -fprofile-use
UNRESOLVED: g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C execution, -Os
-fprofile-use
The failures are
Executing on host: /opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/gcc/testsuite/g++/../../g++
-B/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/gcc/testsuite/g++/../../
/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/tree-prof/indir-call-prof.C
-nostdinc++
-I/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/include/powerpc-apple-darwin9
-I/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/include
-I/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++
-I/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/libstdc++-v3/include/backward
-I/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/util -fmessage-length=0 -O0
-O2 -fdump-tree-optimized -fdump-ipa-tree_profile_ipa -fprofile-use
-L/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-B/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libiberty
-multiply_defined suppress -lm -m64 -o
/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/gcc/testsuite/g++/indir-call-prof.x12 (timeout = 300)
/var/tmp//ccMopaCO.s:6:FATAL:symbol: __ZN1A2AAEv can't be a weak_definition
(currently only supported in section of type coalesced)
compiler exited with status 1
Executing on host: /opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/gcc/testsuite/g++/../../g++
-B/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/gcc/testsuite/g++/../../
/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/tree-prof/inline_mismatch_args.C
-nostdinc++
-I/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/include/powerpc-apple-darwin9
-I/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/include
-I/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++
-I/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/libstdc++-v3/include/backward
-I/opt/gcc/gcc-4.6-work/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/util -fmessage-length=0 -g -O2
-fdump-tree-einline -fprofile-use
-L/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-B/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/powerpc-apple-darwin9/ppc64/libiberty
-multiply_defined suppress -lm -m64 -o
/opt/gcc/darwin_buildw/gcc/testsuite/g++/inline_mismatch_args.x02 (timeout =
300)
/var/tmp//cctp3azL.s:32:FATAL:symbol: __ZN5Super3FooE5DocId can't be a
weak_definition (currently only supported in section of type coalesced)
compiler exited with status 1
Without better knowledge, the possible candidates are revisions 167076, 167077,
167080, 167082, 167084, 167085, 167090, and 167091.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list