[Bug bootstrap/41224] [4.5 Regression] Bootstrap broken on powerpc-apple-darwin9 at revision 151318
mrs at apple dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Sep 2 20:17:00 GMT 2009
------- Comment #13 from mrs at apple dot com 2009-09-02 20:17 -------
Subject: Re: [4.5 Regression] Bootstrap broken on powerpc-apple-darwin9 at
revision 151318
On Sep 2, 2009, at 12:57 PM, howarth at nitro dot med dot uc dot edu
wrote:
> ------- Comment #12 from howarth at nitro dot med dot uc dot edu
> 2009-09-02 19:57 -------
> (In reply to comment #11)
>> dwarfdump exists on 10.5 and 10.6. Not sure if that would help at
>> all (I've
>> not been following what people are doing).
>
> Can you find out if the darwin's strip reorders the sections? This
> seems to
> by why Solaris's comparison of stage2 and stage3 is failing
> (PR41228)? If so
> is there an option to suppress the reordering?
No option. I suspect it can. You should be able to run otool and
print the sections out. As I recall, the order printed, is the order
in the file.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41224
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list