[Bug middle-end/39514] [4.4 Regression] unreported change to packed bitfields
rguenth at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Mar 21 11:00:00 GMT 2009
------- Comment #5 from rguenth at gcc dot gnu dot org 2009-03-21 11:00 -------
I agree that we need to document this change. And I agree that the new
behavior
is more reasonable.
Can we add this example to changes.html? It looks different enough than
the existing one.
Did behavior change if you remove the aligned (2) attribute from d?
I'm marking this as a regression to be on the radar.
--
rguenth at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |rguenth at gcc dot gnu dot
| |org
Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEW
Ever Confirmed|0 |1
Keywords| |ABI, diagnostic
Last reconfirmed|0000-00-00 00:00:00 |2009-03-21 11:00:24
date| |
Summary|unreported change to packed |[4.4 Regression] unreported
|bitfields |change to packed bitfields
Target Milestone|--- |4.4.0
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=39514
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list