[Bug lto/42074] gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-7.c failed
dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Dec 8 09:56:00 GMT 2009
------- Comment #10 from dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr 2009-12-08 09:56 -------
I had a look at the problem and found that it is due to the -lm flag used in
the test suite. The test in comment #9 gives for x86_64-apple-darwin10:
[macbook] f90/bug% a.out
2 0
[macbook] f90/bug% gcc45 pr42074.c -lm
[macbook] f90/bug% a.out
inf 0
Abort
and tgcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-7.c passes when it is compiled manually
without -lm.
Note that gcc version 4.4.2 (GCC) gives the same results, but not gcc version
4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5646) (dot 1) Target: i686-apple-darwin10:
[macbook] f90/bug% gcc pr42074.c -lm
[macbook] f90/bug% a.out
2 0
These tests pass on powerpc-apple-darwin9 with gcc4.5 rev.155054.
I don't have access right now to *86*-apple-darwin9 and older versions of gcc,
but I'll check on it tonight.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=42074
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list