[Bug c++/37904] internal compiler error: Segmentation fault (C++ destructor)
john dot roden at wanadoo dot fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Oct 24 14:44:00 GMT 2008
------- Comment #3 from john dot roden at wanadoo dot fr 2008-10-24 14:43 -------
I think I have mis-stated this bug as a compiler fault. When I tried to
reproduce it just now it did not happen again. The reason appears to be that I
restarted my machine.
The environment is Fedora 9 running in a VMware virtual machine (VMware Server
VMX 1.0.6.26355; Server Console 1.0.6 build 91891) under Microsoft Windows
Vista (SP1 + later updates). It had been running for about a week when the
problem occurred. It happened again and again yesterday but exactly the same
code now works perfectly. It looks as if something happened in the VMware
machine. (It did not occur to me to try a restart).
I think you can change the status to "works for me" and close the bug report.
For the record, the fault occurred with the simple command line:
g++ -c /tmp/gcc_fault_example.ii
Thanks for the rapid response.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37904
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list