[Bug c/38310] New: -ftree-parallelize-loops=4 causes ICE with gcc-4.3.2
nickols_k at mail dot ru
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Nov 28 18:20:00 GMT 2008
I tried to compile mplayerxp with -ftree-parallelize-loops=4 and gcc produced
ICE:
gcc -m64 -c -march=amdfam10 -O3 -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math
-fprefetch-loop-arrays -ftree-parallelize-loops=4 -mmmx -m3dnow -msse -msse2
-msse3 -msse4a -mabm -mcx16 -msahf --param l1-cache-line-size=64 --param
l1-cache-size=128 --param l2-cache-size=512 -mfpmath=387,sse -mfancy-math-387
-mveclibabi=acml -finline-functions-called-once -funit-at-a-time -pipe -fopenmp
-fopenmp -ftree-parallelize-loops=4 -I/usr/X11/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -W
-Wall -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D__USE_FILE_OFFSET64 -D__USE_LARGEFILE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I. -I..
-I../../codecs/libavutil -Wall -o af_format.o af_format.c
af_format.c: In function 'play._loopfn.6':
af_format.c:382: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
--
Summary: -ftree-parallelize-loops=4 causes ICE with gcc-4.3.2
Product: gcc
Version: 4.3.2
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: nickols_k at mail dot ru
GCC build triplet: x86_64-unknown-linux
GCC host triplet: x86_64-unknown-linux
GCC target triplet: x86_64-unknown-linux
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38310
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list