[Bug tree-optimization/35518] [4.4 Regression] FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/20040709-1.c execution at -O2 and above
dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Nov 21 22:27:00 GMT 2008
------- Comment #36 from dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca 2008-11-21 22:26 -------
Subject: Re: [4.4 Regression] FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/20040709-1.c
execution at -O2 and above
> ------- Comment #35 from steven at gcc dot gnu dot org 2008-11-21 21:29 -------
> So is there a test case with current top-of-trunk that fails? This is marked
> as a P1 regression, but IIUC we don't even have a test case, after Jakub's fix
> for PR37316 ?
As noted in comment #34, the original PR was for the 32-bit target
hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11. The small struct fix that I applied for PR37316
doesn't affect this target.
Unless Alex can come up with a testcase to demonstrate his point, I
think the PR should be closed.
As a side note, I might have missed it, but I don't think Jakub's
change has been approved. I can improve the backend code if it is
approved.
Dave
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=35518
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list