[Bug middle-end/37790] limits-fnargs.c takes very long time to compile at -O2

dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Nov 20 19:00:00 GMT 2008



------- Comment #6 from dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca  2008-11-20 18:59 -------
Subject: Re:  limits-fnargs.c takes very long time to compile at -O2

> ------- Comment #5 from sje at cup dot hp dot com  2008-11-20 18:30 -------
> The limits-fnargs.c tests pass on my IA64 platforms (HP-UX and Linux).  It
> still failed on hppa64-*-hpux* with a timeout but my PA box is quite slow and I
> have other tests timing out there as well.  I am willing to call it fixed
> unless Dave wants to keep it open for the hppa64 platform.

It's no longer failing on my box, so I guess we can call it fixed.  I'm
sure things will get faster with checking off.

Still have:
WARNING: program timed out.
FAIL: gcc.dg/20020425-1.c (test for excess errors)

Dave


-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37790



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list