[Bug c++/38663] New: OpenMP directive causes internal compiler error
aleaverfay at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Dec 29 20:12:00 GMT 2008
The code compiles without warning if I comment out the omp pragmas.
(Where/how do I upload the .ii file?)
$ ~/gcc4.4/usr/local/bin/g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 4.3.0 20080125 (experimental)
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
~/gcc4.4/usr/local/bin/g++ -o
build/src/release/macos/10.4/32/x86/gcc/core/pack/rotamer_set/RotamerSets.os -c
-pipe -ffor-scope -fopenmp -W -Wall -pedantic -Wno-long-long -fno-exceptions
-O2 -ffast-math -funroll-loops -finline-functions -finline-limit=20000 -s
-Wno-unused-variable -march=prescott -fPIC -DNDEBUG -Isrc -Iexternal/include
-Isrc/platform/macos/32/gcc -Isrc/platform/macos/32 -Isrc/platform/macos
-I/Users/plato/gcc4.4/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include
src/core/pack/rotamer_set/RotamerSets.cc -save-temps
--
Summary: OpenMP directive causes internal compiler error
Product: gcc
Version: 4.4.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c++
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: aleaverfay at gmail dot com
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38663
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list