[Bug rtl-optimization/29854] reload_combine looses track of uses
amylaar at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Dec 28 22:08:00 GMT 2008
------- Comment #4 from amylaar at gcc dot gnu dot org 2008-12-28 22:07 -------
(In reply to comment #3)
> Is this still an issue with current trunk, or
> with 4.3?
I had a look at the current trunk and the diffs leading up to it, and I can
confirm that the issue has not been fixed.
However, I don't have any specific test case.
Note also that for this kind of bug you can expect test cases to be
- very large and hard to understand
- appearing and disappearing in a pseudo-random manner as you make prima facie
unrelated changes to other passes.
- For the trunk, or any branch with significant activity, it is likely that
it takes longer to find a testcase than it takes that testcase to become
obsolete because of some new check-in.
--
amylaar at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|WAITING |NEW
Last reconfirmed|2008-12-27 12:16:47 |2008-12-28 22:07:33
date| |
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=29854
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list