[Bug target/32011] Bad host triplet detection for x86_64 on Linux.
drab at kepler dot fjfi dot cvut dot cz
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun May 20 17:33:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #4 from drab at kepler dot fjfi dot cvut dot cz 2007-05-20 18:33 -------
(In reply to comment #2)
> You must have been using a modified version of config.guess, the respective
> line hasn't changed since it was added 6 years ago.
Nope, I'm allways using the SVN version. No modifications to config.guess.
Well, but now I see it really isn't the GCC problem. But on a Gentoo the
config.guess responds this way, even the old one (so it's probably true, that
it hasn't changed). Before I was using Mandrake and there it was working. But
anyway, it's no problem. I can get around it easily. :-)
--
drab at kepler dot fjfi dot cvut dot cz changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
Resolution| |INVALID
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32011
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list