[Bug tree-optimization/31847] [4.3 Regression] Printing to dump file broken
simartin at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon May 7 06:23:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #1 from simartin at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-05-07 07:23 -------
Hello.
I've had a look at the code, and the PRE dump apparently directly calls
print_generic_expr (not via default_tree_printer) with TDF_DIAGNOSTIC in the
dump flags. I'm not sure how those flags are setup...
I think there is a problem in tree-dump.c (TDF_DIAGNOSTIC will be erroneously
passed in some dump flags), fixed by this patch:
Index: tree-dump.c
===================================================================
--- tree-dump.c (revision 124477)
+++ tree-dump.c (working copy)
@@ -803,7 +803,7 @@
{"stmtaddr", TDF_STMTADDR},
{"memsyms", TDF_MEMSYMS},
{"all", ~(TDF_RAW | TDF_SLIM | TDF_LINENO | TDF_TREE | TDF_RTL | TDF_IPA
- | TDF_STMTADDR | TDF_GRAPH)},
+ | TDF_STMTADDR | TDF_GRAPH | TDF_DIAGNOSTIC)},
{NULL, 0}
};
However, I'm not sure this will fix this issue, and I have not been able to
test it. Would you mind trying it? Thanks.
I'll look more closely on this issue this evening when I'm back from work.
Sorry for this breakage.
Simon
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31847
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list