[Bug libstdc++/31836] [4.3 Regression] FAIL: 27_io/basic_istream/extractors_arithmetic/char/12.cc execution test
dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun May 6 22:08:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #13 from dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca 2007-05-06 23:07 -------
Subject: Re: [4.3 Regression] FAIL:
27_io/basic_istream/extractors_arithmetic/char/12.cc execution test
> ------- Comment #8 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2007-05-06 10:16 -------
> (In reply to comment #6)
> > Unmodified, 12.cc fails here:
> >
> > Breakpoint 1, bool test12_aux<short>(bool) (integer_type=true)
>
> Nothing changed in the library code for integers, lately, and, moreover, as far
> as I can see, the test started failing exactly around 2007-04-06, when I
> changed that code involved only with floats. Moreover, for integers, there is
> nothing target-specific in the library, and the other targets (hppa-linux
> included) are fine. I'm going to commit my changes, which are needed, anyway,
> but, missing additional info, I cannot do more, I have absolutely no clues.
> Maybe it's just a miscompilation, you should try to compile both library and
> testcase at lower optimization level, as a first check.
Looking at the testresults, 123629 was ok and 123662 has the failure.
There's only one libstdc++ change in this interval:
PR libstdc++/31117
* config/locale/gnu/c_locale.cc (__convert_to_v): Do not use errno,
just check that the value is finite.
* config/locale/generic/c_locale.cc (__convert_to_v): Likewise.
Other than that, there's just r123630.
Dave
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31836
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list