[Bug tree-optimization/32865] [4.3 Regression] glibc ICE's gcc-4.3.0 SSA corruption
michelin60 at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jul 23 18:03:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #4 from michelin60 at gmail dot com 2007-07-23 18:03 -------
(In reply to comment #3)
> Stop changing the CC for this bug, the issue is a generic issue and most likely
> unrelated to any of the CC you added. This is more likely to be a PRE issue
> than anything else. When I get into work, I will look into it further to
> double check.
>
The three person CC'd are listed per MAINTAINERS as follows:
rs600o port David Edelsohn
c++ runtime libs Ulrich Drepper (also glibc)
tree-ssa Andrew Macloed
while
spu port Andre Pinski (spu ?= playsation.sony.???)
Doing a search of PR's filed I came up, surprise, with no remotely equivalent
report and I chose people that matched what I reported. As the author of the
report I think that I have the right to choose peple that match as provided by
the MAINTAINER's list
--
michelin60 at gmail dot com changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |dje at watson dot ibm dot
| |com, amacleod at redhat dot
| |com, drepper at redhat dot
| |com
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32865
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list