[Bug tree-optimization/32199] jc1: out of memory allocating 4072 bytes after a total of 805021000 bytes
dberlin at dberlin dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jul 16 13:41:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #8 from dberlin at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-07-16 13:41 -------
Subject: Re: jc1: out of memory allocating 4072 bytes after a total of
805021000 bytes
Hi guys, can you check whether the 32723 fix that was just checked in
fixes this?
I believe it might (it should make 4.2 branch roughly as memory
efficient as mainline here)
On 16 Jul 2007 02:25:33 -0000, mmitchel at gcc dot gnu dot org
<gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
>
>
> ------- Comment #7 from mmitchel at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-07-16 02:25 -------
> Because this is a Java issue, I'm not too concerned about this -- but because
> it breaks the build, I'm more concerned than I would be if it was "just" a bug
> in using Java. So, I've marked this P2.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32199
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list