[Bug c++/31743] [4.1/4.2/4.3 regression] ICE with invalid use of new
mark at codesourcery dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Jul 7 19:18:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #11 from mark at codesourcery dot com 2007-07-07 19:18 -------
Subject: Re: [4.1/4.2/4.3 regression] ICE with invalid use
of new
reichelt at gcc dot gnu dot org wrote:
> ------- Comment #10 from reichelt at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-07-07 10:59 -------
> Mark, is there any reason, you added the exectuable flag?
> If not, would you mind removing it?
>
>> Propchange: trunk/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/init/new20.C
>> ('svn:executable' added)
I suspect that this is an accident of the file having been on a Cygwin
system at some point. I've noticed that when I scp from a Cygwin
system, text files tend to get executable permissions.
If you will tell me how to remove the flag, I will take care of it.
Thanks,
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31743
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list