[Bug regression/32582] Bootstrap with vectorization enabled fails with ICE on PPC
rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jul 2 15:27:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #5 from rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz 2007-07-02 15:27 -------
Subject: Re: Bootstrap with vectorization enabled fails with ICE on PPC
> "rakdver at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> wrote on
> 02.07.2007 14:51:35:
>
> > OK, I will have a look.
> thanks!
>
> > Could you please provide a preprocessed
> > source for the
> > testcase, I need to use a crosscompiler to reproduce it?
>
> I'm using a native compiler and I'm not sure how easy it will be to
> reproduce the
> failure, as it happens during stage3 build using the compier from stage2
> when
> on "regclass.c" source. regclass.c passes the compilation when cc1 from
> stage1 is used.
With the same flags? Strange. Anyway, send me the preprocessed
source (possibly just to the mail), I will have a look.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32582
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list