[Bug middle-end/25443] -fpic/-fPIC failure in gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-3.c
ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Jan 13 01:02:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #5 from ghazi at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-01-13 01:01 -------
(In reply to comment #4)
> so the test fails, but the generated code is correct and optimal. I suggest
> adding -fno-pic to the test, does that look OK?
I no longer have access to the x86 boxes I was using for testing last year. So
I can't test any fix. But anyway, if I recall correctly adding -fno-pic won't
help because stuff in RUNTESTFLAGS is added *after* the dg-options flags. So
pic will still be turned on if the user selects it. Instead do something like
what's in gcc.dg/sibcall-6.c, namely:
/* { dg-skip-if "" { { i?86-*-* x86_64-*-* } && ilp32 } { "-fpic" "-fPIC" } {
"" } } */
I don't think the check for ilp32 is wanted in this case though.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25443
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list