[Bug ada/25117] GNAT Bug Box, GCC error, verify_ssa failed
bauhaus at futureapps dot de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Feb 3 21:04:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #8 from bauhaus at futureapps dot de 2007-02-03 21:04 -------
Subject: Re: GNAT Bug Box, GCC error, verify_ssa failed
On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 09:51 +0000, tbm at cyrius dot com wrote:
>
> ------- Comment #7 from tbm at cyrius dot com 2007-02-03 09:51 -------
> (In reply to comment #6)
> > Created an attachment (id=10360)
--> (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=10360&action=view)
> --> (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=10360&action=view) [edit]
> > source file set for the 4.2 Bug Box
> >
> > To reproduce,
>
> Can you still reproduce this problem? I cannot with 4.2.0 20070131.
>
>
Thanks for reminding me.
I have tried again using
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../gcc/configure --prefix=/opt/GCC/4 --enable-threads=posix
--enable-languages=c,ada,c++,fortran
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.3.0 20070127 (experimental)
This compiler appears to be working.
***
FWIW, the Ubuntu 6.10 system compiler gives a variation of the
original error for attachment 10359.
$ gcc -c -gnatwecfijkmruv -gnaty3abcefhiklmnoprstx -Wall \
> -O2 -gnatn -I- -I../include/ai302 -I../include -I. \
> -gnatA aws-containers-key_value.ads
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 4.1.2 20060928 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.1-15ubuntu1) (i486-pc-linux-gnu) GCC
error:|
| in referenced_var_lookup, at tree-dfa.c:578 |
| No source file position information available |
| Please submit a bug report; see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html. |
| Use a subject line meaningful to you and us to track the bug. |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report. |
| Include the exact gcc-4.1 or gnatmake command that you entered. |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files). |
+==========================================================================+
Please include these source files with error report
Note that list may not be accurate in some cases,
so please double check that the problem can still
be reproduced with the set of files listed.
aws-containers-key_value.ads
./aws-containers.ads
./aws.ads
../include/strings_maps.ads
../include/ai302/ai302.ads
../include/ai302/ai302-containers.ads
../include/ai302/ai302-containers-indefinite_hashed_maps.ads
../include/ai302/ai302-containers-hash_tables.ads
../include/ai302/ai302-strings.ads
../include/ai302/ai302-strings-hash.ads
../include/ai302/ai302-containers-indefinite_hashed_maps.adb
../include/ai302/ai302-containers-hash_tables.adb
../include/ai302/ai302-containers-prime_numbers.ads
raised TYPES.UNRECOVERABLE_ERROR : comperr.adb:380
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25117
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list