[Bug fortran/33006] New: internal compiler error: in simplify_subreg, at simplify-rtx.c:4676
michael dot a dot richmond at nasa dot gov
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Aug 6 17:32:00 GMT 2007
When I attempt to compile the program listed below I get the following message:
a.f90: In function 'MAIN__':
a.f90:2: internal compiler error: in simplify_subreg, at simplify-rtx.c:4676
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
The conditions were:
1. The August 3 version of gcc and gfortran were used. The problem does not
occur with the July 27 version.
2. It was run on an SGI box under Debian Linux. I have not tested it on other
processors.
3. The program was compiled with the flag "-fdefault-integer-8". It does not
produce the error without this flag.
4. If I replace z = MAX(x,y) with i = MAX(j, k) the problem disappears.
PROGRAM test
z = MAX(x,y)
END PROGRAM test
--
Summary: internal compiler error: in simplify_subreg, at
simplify-rtx.c:4676
Product: gcc
Version: 4.3.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: fortran
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: michael dot a dot richmond at nasa dot gov
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=33006
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list