[Bug c++/32984] add checking for array new & delete
dcb314 at hotmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Aug 6 16:06:00 GMT 2007
------- Comment #7 from dcb314 at hotmail dot com 2007-08-06 16:06 -------
(In reply to comment #6)
> This is one which you need huge dataflow analysis
Doubtful. Yes/No/Don't know flag on each pointer data
member of a class would be some of it.
> and whole program to detect this problem.
I'd be happy with a one file solution to this problem, as I hope
my original problem report made clear.
In summary, my customer doesn't have HP kit, valgrind is run time
and not compile time, the compiler isn't going to be fixed anytime soon
so I feel a Perl script may be invented.
> So closing as won't fix.
Fair enough. Point taken. I'll try a Perl script.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32984
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list