[Bug fortran/26889] libfortran build fails with: object requires TLS, but TLS failed to initialize
ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Mar 27 22:19:00 GMT 2006
------- Comment #7 from ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-03-27 22:19 -------
> I didn't build gcc 4.0.2 with Fortran support because I needed to build gcc to
> build GMP and MPFR. ;)
Of course. :-) I just rebuild 4.0.3 with 4.0.2 on SPARC/Solaris 8:
gax% CC=gcc40 /home/eric/svn/gcc-4_0-branch/configure
--prefix=/opt/build/eric/local/gcc-4_0-branch --with-gmp=/opt/build/eric/local
--with-mpfr=/opt/build/eric/local --with-local-prefix=/opt/build/eric/local
--enable-languages=c,f95
gax% gcc/xgcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: sparc-sun-solaris2.8
Configured with: /home/eric/svn/gcc-4_0-branch/configure
--prefix=/opt/build/eric/local/gcc-4_0-branch --with-gmp=/opt/build/eric/local
--with-mpfr=/opt/build/eric/local --with-local-prefix=/opt/build/eric/local
--enable-languages=c,f95
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.0.3
> Building gcc 4.0.1 also fails for me, but with an entirely different error and
> location. I'll open a separate bug on that.
Really weird. GCC 4.0.x is known to build without a hitch on SPARC/Solaris.
Please specify the exact configure line and the exact make line.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=26889
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list