[Bug debug/26881] New: internal compiler error in dwarf2out_finish
dbaron at dbaron dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Mar 27 01:50:00 GMT 2006
I get an internal compiler error when compiling Mozilla's standalone
spidermonkey JavaScript engine on x86, either with Fedora Core 5's gcc 4.1.0 or
a gcc 4.1.0 built from the released source. I did *not* see this error taking
similar steps on x86_64.
jscpucfg.c:374: internal compiler error: in dwarf2out_finish, at
dwarf2out.c:14116
I'll attach preprocessed source; I haven't had a chance to minimize the
testcase.
I'm using:
$ /usr/local/gcc-4.1.0/bin/gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../gcc-4.1.0/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc-4.1.0
--enable-threads=posix --enable-checking=release --with-system-zlib
--enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-languages=c,c++
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.1.0
--
Summary: internal compiler error in dwarf2out_finish
Product: gcc
Version: 4.1.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: debug
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: dbaron at dbaron dot org
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=26881
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list