[Bug testsuite/26614] New: make check fails during fixincludes testing.
tomdkat at comcast dot net
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Mar 9 06:57:00 GMT 2006
When I run "make check" to verify my gcc-4.1.0 build, I get this output:
Fixed: types/vxTypesBase.h
Fixed: unistd.h
Fixed: wchar.h
Fixed: widec.h
Newly fixed header: ia64/sys/getppdp.h
There were fixinclude test FAILURES
make[2]: *** [check] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/build/gccobj/fixincludes'
make[1]: *** [check-fixincludes] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/gccobj'
make: *** [do-check] Error 2
tom@linux:~/build/gccobj$
I'm running on a 32-bit Linux system with the following configuration
information:
2.6.15.5 kernel
gcc-4.0.2
glibc-2.3.4
binutils-2.16.1
This problem was encountered using the official gcc sources downloaded from one
of the GNU gcc mirror sites.
--
Summary: make check fails during fixincludes testing.
Product: gcc
Version: 4.1.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: testsuite
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: tomdkat at comcast dot net
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-linux
GCC host triplet: i686-pc-linux
GCC target triplet: i686-pc-linux
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=26614
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list