[Bug c++/26352] ICE
igodard at pacbell dot net
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Mar 8 19:29:00 GMT 2006
------- Comment #8 from igodard at pacbell dot net 2006-03-08 19:29 -------
Well I was really surprised to see this -fpreprocessed option in the -v output,
so I did a little digging. It seems that this option is set by the driver
whenever -save-temps is set. It does not come from my command line. Try it:
compile something -v, and then compile the same thing -v -save-temps and the
first -v will not have -fpreprocessed and the second one will.
The bug report instructions say to run with -save-temps so I do. You might ask
internally why the driver sets these when the user asks for -save-temps. I
think the generated -fpreprocessed is irrelevant to the bug, because it will be
set on every compile that produces a .ii file for you and I've put in a few of
those :-)
Ivan
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=26352
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list