[Bug c++/26541] New: std lib problems at link time
multix at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Mar 3 09:21:00 GMT 2006
compiling a simple c++ program fails. The program is trivial and compiles fine
on g++ 2.95
bash-2.01$ g++ hello.c
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::size() const
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::operator[](unsigned long) const
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .std::basic_ostream<char,
std::char_traits<char> >& std::operator<< <std::char_traits<char>
>(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*)
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .std::ios_base::Init::Init()
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .std::ios_base::Init::~Init()
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more information.
collect2: ld returned 8 exit status
I think the problems I have with 3.36 and 4.0.2 are very similar, but I
deinstalled those compilers since they weren't working.
--
Summary: std lib problems at link time
Product: gcc
Version: 3.4.5
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: c++
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: multix at gmail dot com
GCC build triplet: powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
GCC host triplet: powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
GCC target triplet: powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=26541
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list