[Bug middle-end/19953] Special-case real + complex arithmetic operation (-ffast-math)

pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Mar 1 17:13:00 GMT 2005


------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org  2005-03-01 17:13 -------
(In reply to comment #15)
> I can only assume that this has regressed, that this is a
> little-endian problem (why it should be so is beyond me, though),
> that your specific vibes make this go away or that mine make it
> appear :-)
No because I tested on ppc-darwin also and got the same thing, -O3 -std=c99 enables 
flag_complex_method=2 IIRC.  Also -ffast-math produces slightly different result but if you look at the 
final asm output you will see that the branch was removed, as I said before the branch is false always 
but that is a different bug which is already filed.

-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19953



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list