[Bug fortran/15966] ICE and segmentation fault on internal write
fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Jun 18 20:40:00 GMT 2005
------- Additional Comments From fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-06-18 20:40 -------
Well, this one should be so difficult. I think the tweak should be in io.c:
/* Resolve everything in a gfc_dt structure. */
try gfc_resolve_dt (gfc_dt * dt)
There is some code called "Sanity checks on data transfer statements", where we
might check for the case where the io_unit is a character array, and then
substitute the code for its lower element.
Since, I'm really not used to the guts of the front-end, I can't do more than
that (and I'm not sure this analysis is correct), but this doesn't seem so
difficult...
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last reconfirmed|2005-06-06 00:35:18 |2005-06-18 20:40:08
date| |
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15966
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list