[Bug tree-optimization/21831] [4.1 Regression] gcc.dg/vect/vect-97.c fails
joseph at codesourcery dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Jun 7 17:10:00 GMT 2005
------- Additional Comments From joseph at codesourcery dot com 2005-06-07 17:10 -------
Subject: Re: [4.1 Regression] gcc.dg/vect/vect-97.c
fails
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, dorit at il dot ibm dot com wrote:
>
> ------- Additional Comments From dorit at il dot ibm dot com 2005-06-07 07:42 -------
> > I tried vect-97.c on power-pc and couldn't reproduce the problem.
> > I don't know if this means that the problem goes away with recent
> > patches or that it only occurs when vectorizing on ia64. I don't
> > have the ability to build and test on ia64.
>
> I don't see this failure anymore on i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-apple-darwin.
When were you seeing it on those platforms? My monitoring has never shown
this as an i686-pc-linux-gnu failure, but it still fails on ia64-hpux,
both -milp32 and -mlp64, as of today's mainline.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21831
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list