[Bug testsuite/21947] New: libmudflap C++ testsuite executed even if c++ is not enabled
giovannibajo at libero dot it
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Jun 7 09:24:00 GMT 2005
I configured GCC HEAD (of 10 days ago) with "--enable-languages=c", then I
bootstrapped it and ran "make -k check". In the test summary, I see failing
mudflap C++ tests:
FAIL: libmudflap.c++/fail24-frag.cxx (test for excess errors)
WARNING: libmudflap.c++/fail24-frag.cxx compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: libmudflap.c++/pass27-frag.cxx (test for excess errors)
WARNING: libmudflap.c++/pass27-frag.cxx compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: libmudflap.c++/pass28-frag.cxx (test for excess errors)
WARNING: libmudflap.c++/pass28-frag.cxx compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: libmudflap.c++/pass31-frag.cxx (test for excess errors)
WARNING: libmudflap.c++/pass31-frag.cxx compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: libmudflap.c++/pass41-frag.cxx (test for excess errors)
WARNING: libmudflap.c++/pass41-frag.cxx compilation failed to produce executable
[...]
I don't think libmudflap.c++ should be run if C++ was not built.
--
Summary: libmudflap C++ testsuite executed even if c++ is not
enabled
Product: gcc
Version: unknown
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: testsuite
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: giovannibajo at libero dot it
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org,janis at gcc dot gnu dot
org
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21947
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list