[Bug ada/19489] gnat tools not buildable cross
neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Jan 29 22:20:00 GMT 2005
------- Additional Comments From neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-01-29 22:19 -------
>You may try adding a gnattools directory, whose makefile and configury is
based
>on libada's, but which is a host module rather than a target module.
Correct (dammit). :-)
I've already done this on the libada-gnattools-branch,
but I've also done some other things there, which wouldn't be suitable for
stage 3. Please try a snapshot of the libada-gnattools-branch from... hmm,
let's see... December 1, 2004.
If it works correctly (and I know it works correctly for native tools),
it's safe enough to merge to mainline even in stage 3. I would have done so
already, but without a bug report, it wasn't stage-3-suitable.
If it doesn't, come back to me; I expect that there's some incremental change
on top of it which should sort out any remaining problems.
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEW
Ever Confirmed| |1
Last reconfirmed|0000-00-00 00:00:00 |2005-01-29 22:19:59
date| |
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19489
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list