[Bug ada/19337] [4.0 Regression] ada does not compile
heitkamp at ameritech dot net
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Jan 9 16:04:00 GMT 2005
------- Additional Comments From heitkamp at ameritech dot net 2005-01-09 16:04 -------
Subject: Re: [4.0 Regression] ada does not compile
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org wrote:
Which file are you refering to? How do I check this? I am a novice.
Thanks.
Fred
>
> ------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-01-08 22:20 -------
> I cannot reproduce it either on ppc-darwin, are you sure that you don't have a file with a tag set (like a
> date tag).
>
> --
> What |Removed |Added
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Status|UNCONFIRMED |WAITING
>
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19337
>
> ------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
> You reported the bug, or are watching the reporter.
>
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19337
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list