[Bug fortran/5900] [g77 & gfortran] Lapack regressions since g77 2.95.2
jvdelisle at verizon dot net
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Feb 11 15:20:00 GMT 2005
------- Additional Comments From jvdelisle at verizon dot net 2005-02-11 07:56 -------
I cleared out the directory, started over and recopied the files in place. I
get a clean execution with no errors with -O1 using g77. When I rm *.o and
recompile with gfortran execution of ./xeigtstd < ded.in results as follows:
-O1 execution hangs in infinite loop
-O0 DES: 1 out of 3270 tests failed to pass the threshold
DSX: 1 out of 3500 tests failed to pass the threshold
-01 with numerous -fno-OPTIMIZATIONS it still hangs
When I go to the LAPACK directories and run the clean builds and make testing,
xeigtstd < ded.in completes execution. The only difference between this and the
above hangs is that the MATGEN and BLAS routines are compiled into static
libraries as an intermediate step. I am using a script to completely rm all .o
and libraries before rebuilding LAPACK.
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../gcc/configure --prefix=/home/jerry/usr --enable-languages=c,f95
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.0.0 20050210 (experimental)
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=5900
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list