[Bug c++/17722] New: ICE in variable sized array
vogt at itwm dot fraunhofer dot de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Sep 29 12:42:00 GMT 2004
Hello,
I dont know if this code is supposed to compile, but gcc 3.3.1 and gcc 3.3.3 on
SuSE 9.0 and
SuSE 9.1 stops with an internal compiler error:
class setS {
public:
setS( short Ni, short Nj, short Nk ) {
unsigned char S[Ni][Nj][Nk];
for( short i=0; i<Ni; ++i )
for( short j=0; j<Nj; ++j )
for( short k=0; k<Nk; ++k )
S[i][j][k] = '1';
return;
};
protected:
private:
};
int main()
{
short I=32;
short J=32;
short K=32;
setS( I, J, K );
return(0);
}
--
Summary: ICE in variable sized array
Product: gcc
Version: 3.3.3
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: c++
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: vogt at itwm dot fraunhofer dot de
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=17722
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list